Qualifications and skills required:
- The expert should have at least a master level or post-graduate studies in Education, Management, or another related field.
General professional experience
- At least 6 years of experience in Education Sector Projects/Programmes policy design and implementation, namely in technical and vocational education, design and analysis of training programmes.
Specific professional experience
- At least 6 years of experience acting as team leader/expert for evaluations of development projects and knowledge on gender equality/ mainstreaming.
- Excellent analytical, facilitation and communications skills and ability to negotiate amongst a wide range of stakeholders.
- Fluency in English (writing, speaking, reading)
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 18th January 2021.