(i)Qualifications and Skills
University degree in a relevant area of study to sustainable development. Masters level or equivalent professional experience is an asset.
Youth related academic background is an asset.
(ii) General Professional Experience:
- Minimum 6 years' experience in related areas to the Green Economy.
- Exposure to previous strategic planning processes of the EU and programming in the development context is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of preparing, reviewing, identifying and analysing policies on the Green Economy
- Experience in the Middle East context, notably as part of institutional or civil society support is preferred.
- Knowledge of the Jordanian green economy context and experience on the sector, including its latest developments, is an asset.
- Experience to rights-based programming and conflict sensitive approaches is an asset.
(iii) Specific Professional Experience:
- Experience of EU programming process and tools (identification and formulation) in particular theory of change and intervention logic
- Experience in Youth-related assignments
- Demonstrated ability for participatory and inclusive approaches.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in limited time is required.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of written and spoken Arabic is an asset
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com | Deadline: 19 December 2018