- At least 6 years of experience in Decentralization and Local Governance, particularly in project evaluation;
- Solid experience in sub-Saharan Africa;
- Fluency in French is required.
- The expert must have solid knowledge in decentralization / deconcentration, and local and territorial governance;
- Practical experience in community organization, local development and gender techniques and analysis of the consideration of these issues.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 9th December 2019.