Qualifications and skills required:
- Have a Master’s degree in economics, or microeconomics, or in public finance or equivalent (or, in the absence of a Master’s degree, equivalent professional experience)
General professional experience:
- Have 12 years of relevant professional experience on budget support, or in public sector finance.
- Experience in preparing and formulating budget support operations or carrying out PFM assessments for beneficiaries of EU development assistance.
- Experience in budget programming or internal audit is an asset.
- Practical public sector finance or budget support training experience is highly desired.
- Experience working directly in a finance administration would be considered an asset.
- Sector-related budget support experience (youth/education sectors) is an asset.
- Experience in OCTs countries/the region is an asset.
Specific professional experience:
- Have at least 1 references of experience in budget support for beneficiaries of EU support.
- Experience in designing and implementing training/info sessions on public finance administration or on PFM assessment or on EU budget support is highly desirable.
- Experience in carrying out PFM assessments for beneficiaries of EU development assistance is an asset.
- Data collection/database management skills is an asset.
- Fluent in English and high level of Dutch.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: Thursday 11th August 2022.