Qualifications and skills
- Academic degree (Masters) in law, economy, public administration or management, social science, development studies, other related field;
- Proven record in academic or action research related to international efforts in 'Disability & Development' in a developing country a distinct advantage, a list of publications should be included in the offer as evidence for evaluation in case this advantage is claimed.
- At least 12 years of professional experience in development cooperation in planning, management and implementation of projects in related issues;
- Experience as team leader in at least 3 Study/assessment assignments of similar nature and scope (at least one sample report is to be included in the offer);
- Experience in Study/Assessment/formulation of EU funded programmes is considered an asset.
- Country specific experience in Bangladesh or similar LCD country context related to inclusive development / Right based approach considered an advantage;
- Excellent analytical, conceptualisation and report writing skills in English;
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 4th November 2019.