(i) Qualification and Skills:
Holds a Master's Degree, preferably in Public Finance Management or Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or a related area;
- OR in its absence at least a Post-graduate Certification (diploma, certificate, professional designation, etc) and not less five (5) years' relevant experience in addition to the professional experience required below
- OR in its absence at least a Bachelor's degree in the area and not less than seven (7) years' relevant experience in addition to the professional experience required below
Has computer literacy, excellent report writing skills and has the ability to produce highly professional diagnostic documents.
Possesses very good analytical skills.
(ii) General Professional Experience:
Has 12 years' experience in PFM/Budget reforms in social sectors preferably in education.
(iii) Specific Professional Experience:
- Has proven experience in conducting Public Expenditure Reviews, Public Expenditure Tracking Surveys, and costing exercises, preferably in education sector;
- Has proven experience in conducting financial audits and is familiar with international best practices in accounting and budgeting;
- Has proven experience in results/programme-based budgeting and preparation of budget estimates in support of sectoral MTEF;
- Experience in working in Caribbean region or in a similar small-island state context is an added
(iv) Language Skills:
Has excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate fluently in English (written and spoken).
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com | Deadline: 17 July 2018