(i) Qualification and Skills:
- Holds a Master University degree in the fields of Social sciences or Political science or Economics or other relevant disciplines directly related to the topics covered by this contract. In its absence, the expert must have at least a university degree (BA or equivalent) in the fields of social sciences or political science or economics or other relevant disciplines directly related to the topics covered by this contract, as well as an additional general professional experience of 4 years in issues related to the protection and / or social inclusion. This experience should be additional to the general experience required below.
- Additional qualifications such as specializations and / or diplomas related to the issue of social protection will be an advantage.
(ii) General Professional Experience:
At least 12-year general professional experience in issues related to social protection and / or social inclusion
(iii) Specific Professional Experience:
- Preferably 6 years of specific experience, but at least 4 years in the design of social protection systems or operational programs of social protection, as well as in the design or implementation of social protection reforms.
- Demonstrated specific experience in Latin America will be positively assessed
- Demonstrated specific experience in similar missions of international cooperation, particularly with the EU will be positively assessed
- Demonstrated professional experience in Paraguay will be positively assessed
(iv) Language Skills:
Excellent use of Spanish.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com | Deadline: 7 August 2018