- Post graduate degree in Management Information System, Management Accounting or related field.
- Certification in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- At least 12 years' experience in the design and implementation of logistics and supply chain management systems (working at a senior level in the public sector environment, a regional or an international agency would be an asset).
- Demonstrated experience in Healthcare Supply Chain Management and Information Management Systems is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing Logistics, Supply Chain Management solutions for Healthcare operations in Low and Middle Income Countries (LMICs) is desirable.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 2 December 2019