(i) Qualifications & Skills
- University degree of medical background.
- At least Master’s Degree Academic level in microbiology
- Adult training and facilitation skills
- Team management skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Report writing skills
- Computer literacy
(ii) General Experience
- At least 12 years professional experience working in the field of microbiology in microbiology laboratories
- At least 3 years professional experience in management of microbiology laboratory (Head or equivalent position)
(iii) Specific Experience
- Work experience with WHO, ECDC or another international public health organization related to management of microbiology departments is an asset.
- Expertise on assessing performance of microbiology laboratories is an asset.
- Experience in preparing large scale microbiology equipment supply purchase and distribution
- In country (Montenegro) experience related to management of Microbiology processes is an asset.
(iv) Language skills
- Proficient knowledge of spoken and written English language
- Knowledge of Montenegrin language is an asset.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 17th July 2019.