Qualifications and skills required:
- Higher level university education, minimum at "Bac + 4" level (engineer or master) in Economic, Political, Social, Educational Sciences, or similar discipline.
- Good knowledge of the legal and institutional framework for technical and vocational education and training in Burundi.
- Good knowledge of the job market in Burundi.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work in a team in a multidisciplinary context.
- Mastery of IT tools.
General professional experience:
- The expert must have 10 years of professional experience in the development and implementation of development policies / strategies / programs.
- Relevant experience in sector analysis of development themes at central and decentralized level.
Specific professional experience:
- At least 6 years' experience in the design / implementation / monitoring of training strategies and / or programs technical and vocational with a specific focus on the adequacy of vocational training to the job market.
- Relevant experiences in the analysis of the labor market and / or consultation mechanisms for the adequacy of vocational training to the job market.
- Perfect command of French (comprehension, speech, reading, writing including writing skills).
- Knowledge of Kirundi is an asset.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 27th August 2021.