(i) Qualifications & Skills
- At least Master’s Degree Academic level in architecture or civil engineering, or equivalent professional experience of not less than 15 years
- Report-writing skills
- Computer literacy
(ii) General Experience
- At least 6 years of professional experience in the sector(s) related to this Lot (Lot 4 – Human Development and safety net)
- Experience in designing and implementing/supervising construction work in healthcare institutions (minimum 3 engagements)
- In country (Montenegro) experience related to this Lot (Lot 4 – Human Development and safety net) is an asset.
(iii) Specific Experience
- Experience in construction work assessment needs and construction tendering procedures (5 years minimum)
(iv) Language skills
- Proficient knowledge of spoken and written English language
- Knowledge of Montenegrin language is an asset.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 17th July 2019.