(i) Qualifications & Skills
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree equivalent) in business administration, management, statistics, economics, public health or a related field. A first-level university degree in combination with qualifying experience (4 years) may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree
(ii) General Experience
- Minimum six years of relevant experience with substantive knowledge and practical experience of undertaking Research or Monitoring and Evaluation activities (at least 4 projects), preferably in the local academia in Lebanon
(iii) Specific Experience
- Proven Expertise in the health sector (at least 2 projects)
- Experience (at least 2 years or 2 projects) on national Lebanese health system
- Experience (at least 1 year or 2 projects) working with quantitative and qualitative data as well as monitoring frameworks and indicators acquired in the Lebanese academia
- Experience in compiling and disseminating national Lebanese health statistics/knowledge of the health information system in Lebanon.
- Experience working with government counterparts and coordinate with various stakeholders such as Health or other ministries and government agencies, donors and NGOs proven by previous professional experience
(iv) Language skills
- Fluent in both written and oral English and Arabic
- Knowledge of French
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 16th July 2019.