Qualifications and skills required:
- Master’s Degree or above in health or related area.
- A qualification in public health will be considered as a strong asset.
- Knowledge of European Commission policy in the concerned sector, as well as good understanding of the instruments governing the EU-Africa relations and relevant policy framework will be considered as an asset.
- Excellent report and policy brief writing skills
General professional experience:
- At least 12 years professional experience related to health.
- At least 6 years professional experience on Africa is required.
Specific Professional Experience
- At least 10 years professional experience in health policy design, development and analysis, epidemiology, health financing.
- Having carried out at least 6 assignments of at least 40 days each, in at least 3 of the following domains: i) health security and pandemic preparedness, ii) equitable and inclusive delivery of quality health services (universal coverage policies), iii) health human resources development, iv) health economics and financing, v) health information systems.
- Experience as expert in EU development cooperation programmes, in national development cooperation agencies, and/or with international organisations in the health area in Africa from a continental perspective will be considered as an asset.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to reference relevant information and materials and communicate in French.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 7th December 2021.