Qualifications and skills
- University degree in the field of law, public administration, political sciences, social science, economics or any other field related to the project
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
General professional experience
- Minimum ten (10) years of professional working experience in fields such as civil society and/or human rights, and/or democracy, good governance and rule of law
Specific professional experience
- At least three (3) projects' experiences related to policies/programme management related to civil society development
- At least two (2) projects' experiences in conducting sectorial, organisational or institutional assessments/monitoring reports on civil society and/or public administration, and/or business sector
- Practical experience and knowledge of civil society and government policies in the Republic of North Macedonia is an advantage.
There is also the option for the Key Expert to act as Team Leader if additionally the following criterion is addressed:
- Knowledge on EU project management methodology and EC procurement rules gained through the participation as a team leader in at least 2 EU-funded projects.
Interested candidates should submit a CV to: email@example.com by 7 August 2019.