Key expert 2/evaluator for the project: “Evaluation of two Budget Support Programmes: Financing Agreements between the European Union and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan for: (1) Sindh Education Sector Support Programme ACA/2011/023-009" and (2) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Education Sector Plan Support Programme (KP-ESPSP) ACA/2013/024-616” (Deadline 18th October 2019)
Minimum requirements of the Team of experts
- A University degree at least at Master's level or equivalent specific professional experience of at least thirteen years (in addition to the general professional experience indicated below)
- At least twelve years solid and diversified experience of working in the area of education (accreditation, assessment, teachers' training, quality education, etc.) including experience of evaluating education projects preferably in Asia;
- At least twelve years solid and diversified experience of working in project and programme evaluation and should be well versed in evaluation methods and techniques.
- At least ten years professional experience of working in Asia, preferably in South Asia (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Nepal);
- At least 5 years' experience in Systemic Approaches to institutional (& organisational) development, reform, capacity building and change processes in the education sector through budget support in developing countries.
- Experience of implementing and/or evaluating at least 5 education projects of which at least 1 should be budget support and experience in running EU funded projects will be considered an asset.
- Post graduate studies and/or specific training in subjects related to the assignment under this contract.
- Professional experience in volatile environments.
- English: both members shall possess a level-C2 expertise;
- Urdu: at least one member shall possess a level-C2 expertise;
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 18th October 2019.