(i)Qualification and Skills:
At least Master degree academic level and 6 years of general professional experience in a field relevant to the sector. In the absence of a Master’s Degree, an additional 3 years of general experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in the same field
(ii) General Professional Experience:
Proven experience of at least 6 years in school management and teacher issues, curricula and learning materials at all levels and/or Basic life skills for youth and adults and/or Comprehensive sector policy design and development.
(iii) Specific Professional Experience:
(Combined requirements for the team)
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in the sector of social inclusion and protection and/or mainstreaming of rights-based approach and other policies ensuring that no-one is left behind.
- Proven experience of at least 5 years work and dialogue with Government executive officers through at least two international funded projects in the field of Education sector analysis and reform.
- Proven experience of at least 5 years work in the European Southern Neighbourhood region and preferably with some experience in Egypt
- Proven experience of at least 2 drafting and/or implementation and/or evaluation of large scale international cooperation projects and programmes in the Education sector
- Proven experience of at least 1 year in the field of European Union policies in the Education sector is an asset
- Proven experience of at least 2 years of conducting stakeholders consultations and analysis is an asset.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic is mandatory (either one or both experts)
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org | Deadline: 19 November 2018