General description of the position: The expert will support the Monitoring and Evaluation of the GEWE Budget support programme. The expert will also support the design and implementation of the programme including the pilot projects, the programme steering committee as well as the policy dialogues.
Qualifications and skills
Education: at least a Master’s degree in the sectors related to the lot 4, such as Social Sciences, or Monitoring and Evaluation, or Gender studies or Human Rights or Development studies. In its absence, a Bachelor's Degree with at least two years of professional experience in monitoring and evaluation or gender sectors in addition to the six years of general professional experience will be considered.
General professional experience
A minimum of 6 years’ experience in the sectors related to the lot 4.
Specific professional experience
- A minimum of three years of experience in project management, including monitoring of project implementation.
- At least two experiences in drafting monitoring and evaluation frameworks or evaluation report.
- Previous experience in working with the South African government will be an advantage.
- Previous experience in working on programme related to gender based violence will be an advantage.
- Previous experience in working with EU funded programmes will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in English (writing, speaking, reading).
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 16th November 2020.