- Qualifications and skills
- Education at least Master’s degree in the fields of social sciences, gender studies, monitoring
- and evaluation, performance management, project management or a related discipline or, in
- its absence, a Bachelors Degree and at least twelve (12) years of equivalent professional
- General professional experience
A minimum of six (6) years of relevant experience in the areas mentioned above.
- Specific professional experience
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in project management, including monitoring of project implementation.
- At least two (2) experiences in developing monitoring and evaluation frameworks.
- At least two (2) experiences working on policy development or programme development related to gender based violence.
- Preferred experience
- Previous experiences in working with the South African government will be an advantage
- Previous experiences in working with EU funded programmes will be an advantage.
- Soft skills
- Excellent communicator with good interpersonal and stakeholder relations/management;
- Excellent report writing skills and graphical presentations.
- Language skills
- Proficiency in English (writing, speaking, reading).
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 2nd October 2020.