(i)Qualifications and Skills
- At least a Master's Degree equivalent (university or similar institution or a recognised professional qualification) in Social Policy, Social Security, Social Protection, or any relevant field related to the sector of this contract;.
- Proven ability to work in a multicultural setting
(ii) General Professional Experience:
- At least 5 years proven experience working on training needs analysis and capacity building in the area of social protection in the public sector;
- Proven experience with working with bilateral and/or multilateral development partners;
- Proven experience with staff training and mentoring
(iii) Specific Professional Experience:
- 5 years proven experience with capacity building in preferably in Africa;
- Proven experience with institutional structures, training needs analysis, and capacity building in social ministries;
- Previous experience working on EU-funded social protection projects and knowledge of and experience with EDF rules and procedures will be seen as an advantage.
Fluency in both written and spoken English