(i)Qualifications and Skills
A degree in a relevant area of study, including anthropology/cultural/archaeology studies or arts, social or political sciences, law, and development studies. Masters level or equivalent professional experience is an asset
Youth related academic background is an asset.
(ii) General Professional Experience:
- Minimum 6 years in areas related to support to cultural and creative industries (CCI).
- Exposure to previous strategic planning processes of the EU and programming in the development context is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of preparing, reviewing, identifying and analysing policies and programmes in support to cultural and creative industries.
- Experience in the Middle East context, notably as part of institutional or civil society support is preferred.
- Knowledge of the Jordanian cultural and creative industries context and experience on the sector, including its latest developments, is an asset.
- Experience to rights-based programming and conflict sensitive approaches is an asset.
- Experience in CCI-related project implementation, in identification & formulation, management or evaluation.
(iii) Specific Professional Experience:
- Experience of EU programming process and tools (identification and formulation) in particular theory of change and intervention logic
- Experience in Youth-related assignments
- Demonstrated ability for participatory and inclusive approaches.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in limited time is required.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of written and spoken Arabic is an asset
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org | Deadline: 19 December 2018