- Education: Master Degree in Sociology, Management, Education and Labour or relevant to the assignment.
- The expert shall have a cumulative professional experience of at least 15 years or equivalent professional experience of at least 12 years in specific sector (preferably Sociology, Management, Education, Labour or other), if the candidates do not possess a Master Degree in relevant field.
- The expert shall have a cumulative professional experience of at least 12 years at international level in monitoring and evaluation procedures and methodologies applied to the various modalities of implementation, instruments and channels of cooperation/aid delivery including programme/project management.
- The expert shall have a cumulative professional experience in at least 12 projects at senior level within a team of international and national consultants.
- The expert shall have evaluation experience of not less than 8 development cooperation projects.
- Experience of acting as Team Leader of an Evaluation Team at minimum of 5 projects.
- Experience of work in central Asian countries, especially in developing countries with similar socio-economic landscape.
- Knowledge of technical and/or financial programme management as well as of Project Cycle Management (PCM) and Logical Framework Approaches analysis (proven by at least 5 experiences in the course of the last 10 years);
- Prior experience in conducting an evaluation for development and cooperation interventions in the good governance and public financial management sector.
- In-depth understanding of international cooperation, especially bilateral/multilateral relationships.
- Strong institutional network with significant experience in working with relevant ministries and stakeholders.
- Be computer literate in standard software applications.
- Proven experience with EU-funded programmes is desirable.
- English: the expert shall possess a level C2 expertise;
- Mongolian: knowledge of Mongolian is an Asset
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 28th January 2020.