Qualifications and skills
Master in political or social sciences (development, economics, sociology) or law or international relations.
PhD in this area will be considered as an asset.
General professional experience
At least 12-year experience in EU development policy, including the EU policy making process.
Specific professional experience
- Proven in-depth knowledge of the relations between the EU and ACP countries, as well as of the Cotonou Agreement.
- At least 5-year experience of African political and development-related affairs and/or ACP development affairs.
- Experience in at least one negotiation of international agreements between the EU and third countries.
- Very good oral and writing skills in English
- Knowledge of French will be considered an asset
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 31st October 2019.