Qualifications and skills
- Academic degree Masters in Law, Political or Social science, Public administration, Management, Journalism or similar;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in development cooperation in planning, management and implementation of programmes,
- At least 3 years in activities focused on Social Inclusion and Protection in developing countries;
- Experience in at least 1 study/assessment/evaluation/formulation mission is an asset.
- Country specific experience in Bangladesh or a similar LCD country related to inclusive development/social protection considered an advantage;
- Excellent drafting and communication skills in English and Bangla languages.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: 4th November 2019.