Qualifications & Skills
- At least Master’s Degree Academic level
- Report-writing skills
- Computer literacy
- At least 20 years of professional experience in EU funded programmes;
- At least 10 years working with civil society organisations;
- Experience of facilitating workshops/seminars/events;
- Clear understanding of advocacy opportunities emerging from the interplay between EU-level and national policy developments in the area.
- Participation as consultant/expert/advisor in at least one project related to Turkish context;
- Experience in research on migration issues as well as in building and sustaining networks between civil society organisations;
- Strong expertise in EU asylum, refugee/migrant integration, including knowledge of relevant EU and field actors;
- Capacity for (and proven experience in) delivering recommendations-based analysis;
- Considerable experience in the area of Human Rights, including IDPs and refugees, as well as Social Inclusion, gained through the provision of Technical Assistance, aiming to strengthen and support the local integration process.
- Proficient knowledge of spoken and written English language
More information about this service contract and relevant TOR will be provided upon request until 09 August 2019 in the following email: email@example.com. Interested candidates should submit a CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 August 2019 (COB).