Minimum Requirements of the Team Leader
General professional experience
Twelve (12) years of experience in management, evaluation & monitoring systems in relation to Education programmes, preferably in developing economies in Asia (experience with EC funded projects will be considered an asset)
Specific professional experience
- Six (6) years of experience in the design or evaluation of major donor funded education programmes in developing countries in South Asia
- Possess a demonstrable senior evaluation expertise in the Team Leader's role, with at least 3 ex-post evaluations conducted in the same field of the SHARE programme (primary/non-formal primary education)
Additional Requirements of the Team
- Working experience in South Asia is desirable in the similar field; Experience in Bangladesh would be considered an asset
- At least one member of the team should have a comprehensive understanding of the overall EU support to (primary) education in developing countries
- Bangla (at least one member of the team).
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 4th November 2019.