Qualifications and skills required: At least a Master’s Degree in social sciences, economics, development studies, public policy or relevant directly related discipline or equivalent field.
General professional experience:
- At least 12 years’ experience in the sector of poverty reduction and /or social inclusion.
- Specific professional experience
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the nature of extreme poverty.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of social protection policies and poverty reduction strategies.
- Sound knowledge of social inclusion and assistance policies and systems (cash transfers, special programmes for vulnerable and marginal group’s e.g. female-headed households, pregnant adolescent girls).
- Experience in at least one policy/programme related with drafting and/or implementation of EU policies and/or legislation in the in the sector of poverty reduction and /or social inclusion.
- Ability to manage a team and ensure quality of a team output. Budget Support knowledge is an asset.
- Relevant experience in Cabo Verde is an asset.
- Language skills:
- Full working knowledge of English and Portuguese
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org|Deadline: 19th June 2022.