The team should have as a whole the following minimum competencies:
(i)Qualification and Skills:
- University studies in the field of social sciences or equivalent and complementary training in areas relevant to the mission.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and in writing)
- Solid knowledge and field experience in the themes to be addressed by the training.
- Solid training experience in the topics to be addressed.
- Solid knowledge and experience of working with civil society, including in Angola.
- Strong knowledge of Angola's current institutional context, particularly the challenges faced by civil society.
- Solid experience and knowledge of the procedures and modalities of implementation of programs financed by the European Union, in particular those relating to grants.
Fluent in Portuguese and English
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org | Deadline: 20 November 2018