The overall objective of the project is the ongoing evaluation of the Sub-projects of the Act "Integrated Service for Anti-Discrimination and Promotion of Social Inclusion of persons with disabilities, persons with chronic illnesses and their families living in the Region of Central Macedonia" [Sub-projects 1 and 4 and horizontal support actions (Sub-projects 2,3 and 6)]
The evaluation aims at:
- measuring the effectiveness of each action of the Sub-projects of the Act in relation to the objectives and the planned indicators of achievement
- identifying of weaknesses and deviations from targets
- proposing for improvement measures to ensure better results
The evaluation will result in an overall assessment of the effectiveness and utility of the project.
The project is implemented through the following actions:
- Development of "Methodology and Schedule for the Evaluation of Acts"
- Preparation of three (3) Interim Evaluation Reports of the Act
- Preparation of one (1) Final Evaluation Report of the Act.
The Act is co-founded by Greece and the European Union (European Social Fund) through the Operational Programme "Central Macedonia 2014-2020",
The project’s duration is 19 months (19/4/2019 - 19/11/2020).