The overall objective of the project was to improve the quality of the CVT system through creating the Sectorial Committee Resource Center Professional Training of Environmental Protection (CSPFM) and adapting it to the demands of the labor market by the development of 10 new occupational standards. The project activities included:
- Project management
- Promotion of the project and dissemination of information
- Support Sectorial Committee to be actively involved in quality assurance in CVT by creating a Sectorial Committee Resource Center
- Study the development of occupational standards to identify occupations.
- Organization and implementation of seminars to disseminate the results of the "Study on the identification of new occupations in the field of environmental protection."
- Training professionals to develop occupational standards, through study visits in England and Greece by organizing workshops for 40 sectorial experts.
- Elaboration of occupational standards and qualifications associated with environmental protection.
The project was funded by European Social Fund in the framework of Sectoral Operational Program Human Resources Development and by the Government of Romania