The aim of the project was to strengthen the capacities and knowledge of the Members of the Moldovan Parliament regarding the accession to the E.U., the European Neighborhood Policy, etc. in the framework of a modern Parliamentary Democracy.
In order to achieve the above aim, the project included the following activities:
- Identification and study of the needs of the Moldovan Parliament
- Provision of consulting and support to the Members of Parliament
- Delivery of training to 20 members of the Parliament
- Organisation of a study visit to Greece for 20 MPs
- Information campaign about the role and function of the Moldovan Parliament, targeting NGOs, mass media and the wider public.
The project was co-funded by Hellenic Aid of the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs.