Qualifications and skills required:
- A civil engineer with a Masters or equivalent (or, in the absence of a Masters degree, equivalent professional experience)
- Knowledge of the KVLO standards for physical education housing.
General professional experience:
- At least 6 years professional experience in the field of civil works.
Specific professional experience:
- Experience in the field of construction of medium size multipurpose buildings.
- Experience in at least 1 EDF/EU or international funded projects or by other international agencies.
- Relevant experience in physical educational/ recreational facility construction or design is added value.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com|Deadline: Thursday 11th August 2022.